Red Poppies

Red Poppies
"Yes, I tell you not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these…" Matthew 6:29

Art Quote of the Day

Monday, March 7, 2011

Mary Magdaline

This little canvas painting of Mary was done as a demonstration for a Women Aglow craft evening that we held here in Lowestoft. I smile, it does not show on the photograph but the painting is riddled with fine cracks on the surface as I forgot about it and left it to dry in my conservatory overnight. It was a cold night! My aunt Ann loved it so I gave it to her.

4 comments:

  1. Im proud of you Eve. You have figured it all out. Good job on the previous posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing!!!by the way, this is Loree Lam's daughter, Rozi...my mom told me about your elephant...I REALLY WANT TO MEAT HER!!!!!!!!ELEPHANTS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes going to be thrilled about this. She has been begging for a monkey.

    ReplyDelete